Tailing Waste Water ProcessingFree customized solution
The beneficiation Wastewater major harmful substance is a heavy metal ion, ore flotation with a variety of organic and inorganic flotation reagent, including the highly toxic cyanide, cyanogen chromium complex.
The waste water also contains a variety of coarse and fine particle dispersion of impurities does not dissolve. Beneficiation wastewater often also contain sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfate, chloride or hydroxide. Beneficiation wastewater acid mainly sulfur mineral formed by air oxidation was mixed with water.
Waste Water Processing Methods
For the beneficiation of pollutants in waste water treatment methods can be used are as follows:
(1) Suspended solids: pre-precipitation, coagulation / precipitation;
(2) The pH of wastewater: wastewater neutralization method, tailings alkalinity and acidity;
(3) Heavy metal ions: adjust the raw water pH value of co-precipitation or flotation technology, sulfide precipitation, lime – flocculation and sedimentation, adsorption technology (including biosorption) chelating resin, ion-exchange method, artificial wetlands;
(4) Xanthate aerofloat: ferric salt coagulation / precipitation, bleach oxidation, Fenton oxidative degradation method, artificial wetland technology;
(5) the cyanide: natural purification hypochlorite / liquid chlorine oxidation, hydrogen peroxide, iron complex method, insoluble salt precipitation, the acidification – volatile and Law, zinc sulfate – sulfuric acid , sulfur dioxide air oxidation, electrolytic oxidation method, ozone oxidation, ion exchange, biological degradation method, artificial wetlands;
(6) Sulfide: each other wastewater containing heavy metals precipitation, stripping method, air oxidation, chemical precipitation, chemical oxidation, chemical and biological oxidation;
(7) Chemical Oxygen was: Coagulation / sedimentation, biodegradation, advanced oxidation, adsorption.