Operating Principle For Sand Making MachineFree customized solution
1. Check the swirl chamber to see whether the door is closed before driving, so as to prevent river pebbles from rushing out of the swirl chamber observation door and causing danger.
2. Check the direction of impeller rotation. From the direction of inlet and outlet, impeller should rotate counterclockwise, otherwise motor wiring should be adjusted.
3. The starting sequence of sand making machine and conveying equipment is: discharging sand making machine feeding.
Sand making machine should start without load and feed after normal operation. The downtime sequence is opposite to the boot sequence.
4. Feeding granules are strictly in accordance with the stipulated requirements. It is forbidden to enter the sand making machine with pebbles larger than the stipulated river. Otherwise, the unbalanced impeller and excessive wear of the impeller will be caused. The impeller passage and the intermediate feeding pipe will be blocked from the base to the base, which will make the sand making machine not work properly. It is found that too large feeding blocks should be eliminated in time.
5. When discharging equipment stops, it should stop feeding in time. Otherwise, the impeller will be crushed and the motor will be burned down.
6. During the operation of sand machine, there must be no violent vibration and abnormal noise, otherwise, stop and check.
7. Machine lubrication: Lubrication is dry oil lubrication. Mobil vehicle grease is used. The amount of added grease is 1/2-2/3 of the bearing cavity. When the sand machine works one shift, appropriate amount of grease is added.