Coal Washing Plant Design PrincipleFree customized solution
Coal washing plant shows excellent performance in separating different grades of coal, the recovery of fine coal particles and the treatment and disposal of effluent. The coal washing plant design is innovative. It help to maxmize the coal preparation efficiency.
Coal Washing Plant Features
- simple to operate and maintain
- employ practical automation
- flexible in design, with expandable modules
- offer high metallurgical efficiency
- low in electricity, water and magnetite consumption
- offer high availability and low operating cost
Fines Coal Recovery Plant
The new type dense medium coal washing plants can recover coal as small as 0.5mm particle size. Smaller particles pass through the screens and drain to the effluent sump. Based on long professional experience, we have developed a range of fines coal recovery plants to treat the overflow from the coal washing plant before it goes for effluent treatment.
These plants can recover and dewater coal particles as small as 100 microns. The fine coal recovery plant includes water-only cyclones, hydrosizers, gravity spiral separators, froth floatation cells.