coal quarry conveying system supplierFree customized solution
SBM coal mining conveyor is designed to transfer coal from 2500 to 8500 tons/day output and 200 to 400 metre-long breakage faces with the coal seam thickness over 1.4 metres being advanced to the strike on-dip at up to 30бу, and up-dip at up to 10бу, in the mines including gassy and dust-explosion hazardous ones.
This conveyor can used to replace the traditional conveyor from which it differs in higher capacity, more powerful double-speed motor being employed and two-or three-fold extended service life of the panline.
The conveyor features a transfer machine which consists of the drive units, transition sections, main and transition pans and the flight-type traction unit. It can deal with all types of hard, abrasive, corrosive, hot metal and nonmetal materials.
Cola Mining Conveyor Specification and Features
- Epicyclic-gear-train or right-angle and epicyclic-gear-train speed reducer versions. Speed reducers may be disconnected from the motor shaft with a special device and are water-cooled. Speed reducer service life amounts to 25,000 hours.
- Double-speed high-power high-starting torque water-cooled motor.
- Sized-bar chain traction unit made of the new high-strength wear-resistant steel grade with the lower content of detrimental impurities and with the connecting link of a new design fitted with the high-strength teeth.
- Chain tensioning hydraulically-controlled bottom drive.
- Specially-reinforced sigma-shaped pan with the bottom of 30 mm thick made of the new wear-resistant steel grade.
- Seven-point detachable-type sprocket.
Coal Quarry Conveying System Supplier
Conveying system is integral machinery in coal mining and quarrying applications. In old times, some referred to longwall mining as “the conveyor method” of mining, after the most prominent piece of machinery involved. Unlike earlier longwall mining, the use of a conveyor belt parallel to the coal face forced the face to be developed along a straight line.